Thursday, November 13, 2014

Eroding Snippets and Shorter Stories

Day Thirteen: I love looking at our new pretty, green wall. I can't wait until Eric paints on the tree and birds. Today is my niece's one year birthday. That is crazy to me. I have been around for her whole life. I don't know whether this next picture is a carving someone did or if it was photoshopped but I don't care. This would be awesome to see, especially in Europe. Seems like a God or Titan from forgotten days just waiting to emerge.
The Stone Magma Titan

He was nearly free, the wretched rock that encased him was nearly gone. Water and wind had made steadily chipped and eroded it away. They had chosen well, his fire power couldn’t destroy rock. His time for revenge was soon at hand. He could see his freedom, just a few more years. He could taste his captors blood, hear their screams of pain, smell their burning flesh being consumed. Rogerick would have smiled if his mouth could move. Soon, though, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment